http://www.thefinancialladder.blogspot.com The Financial Ladder: Taxes, Insurance, a Baby, Oh My!

The Financial Ladder
Climbing for a better future




Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Taxes, Insurance, a Baby, Oh My!

Taxes are finally finished and on their way first class. It was an interesting year with us having to actually PAY this year instead of receiving a refund. I adjusted my W-4 earlier on in the year to keep more, and pay less taxes through out the year. Though I may need to do some more fine tuning on it since we'll be shelling out about $1,600 for the year of 2006.

It should be interesting next year with our little tax deduction on the way ;-) Which brings to the heart attack the other day when my wife called me on April fools day to tell me she had the baby! Of course she really didn't, but It was the best scare I had in a while. In reality, she's now dilated 2 centimeters. Could be any day or week now. Oh, and I can't forget insurance on top of the taxes this month. I'm looking at having to pay out several hundred dollars for auto and home insurance this month. Whoa is me...(Que the violins)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Is it a boy or girl?

    By Blogger moneymonk, at 7:04 PM  

  • He's made of "Snips and snails and puppy dog tails..."

    By Anonymous John, at 6:48 AM  

  • whoa? Give it up! :-) This is the best time of your life. I wish I had known it then and enjoyed it more.

    The way I see it, right now and in the days and weeks to come, you will have it all. A wife that loves you, a beautiful healthy baby, enough money to take care of all three of you......what else could one possibly want.

    I'm a little envious. Thanks to the best memories I have.

    By Blogger D, at 8:12 AM  

  • You'll enjoy the new baby. However, you may have a few sleep less nights. But congrats

    By Blogger vause, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home